Process and Technology Improvement ConsultantPoland/West Pomeranian
At METRO we say 'We make it count' because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have more than 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 11 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the 'We make it count' spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
What the Process Automation Team is?
Work hard, play hard! Process Automation Team is working on automation potential identification and solution delivery, using techniques ranging from RPA with Softomotive and UiPath, through web-based applications in .Net Core, to SQL databases and VBA. They are creatively applying best practices from Agile methodology in GSC environment and looking forward to keep expanding into new technologies, as working in Process Automation means being part of a very dynamic and evolving reality, with many brilliant new opportunities in the future.
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- apply Continuous Improvement methodology (6Sigma, Lean) to the transformation projects,
- support the organization in continuous improvement projects,
- proactively analyze the efficiency of GSC processes by looking for areas for improvement ,
- identify waste, risks, opportunities and recommend managing and supporting process improvement projects,
- conduct cross-department consultancy work, within the areas of Accounts Receivable, General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany and other,
- participation in running IT projects
- drive the change towards globally harmonized processes and best practices,
- lead continuous improvement workshops and trainings supporting the spreading of the Continious Improvment culture.
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- hybrid work
- have minimum 1 years of relevant professional experience (preferably in process / project / change management),
- have project management experience with proven capability to deliver excellent results in international projects,
- have knowledge of project management methods,
- have University degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration or IT with major in finance or accounting (Additional certificates and courses in the area of Finance and Accounting is an advantage),
- have experience in running IT projects
- have work experience in process improvements modeling, definition and implementation,
- demonstrate a high level of analytical, communication and presentation skills,
- have very good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Visio)- SAP is an advantage,
- speak very good English,
- are a team player.