Service Desk SpecialistPoland/West Pomeranian
At METRO we say 'We make it count' because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have more than 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 11 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the 'We make it count' spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
- support in providing access to the system for users,
- cooperation with external and internal customers in response for current needs,
- entering data into the system and monitoring received requests,
- cooperation with colleagues from the team and support in their daily tasks,
- taking care of internally used application supporting banking activities,
- maintenance of other locally used applications.
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization,
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- Hybrid work possibilities,
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- very good knowledge of English,
- ability to think analytically,
- readiness to take up the action and demonstrate perseverance during the implementation of tasks,
- self-discipline and ability to work under time pressure,
- great team working skills. :)