Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
Our Service Excellence is a department consisting of several supporting functions related to internal control finance and quality management, accounting process centralization, knowledge management and service governance.
To our dynamically growing Transition Team we are currently looking for candidate for a position of Transition Project Leader.
- Acting leading role in medium to complex centralization projects within GA and AR accounting areas,
- Managing transition projects in terms of scope, cost, timelines, resources, risk, change and communication,
- Planning, coordinating, and providing deliverables within each project phase,
- Maintaining and updating project documentation and reporting to both, the client and internal management team,
- Engaging main project stakeholders,
- Assessment and documentation of processes potential for migration, incl. people impact assessment,
- Creation migration models proposals and documentation of solutions
- Identifying potential risks and control areas in processes which are subject of migration,
- Identifying potential areas for improvement in new migration processes,
- Co-ordination of migration team during knowledge transfer,
- Ensuring compliance of migration project with all internal policies and organization plans,
- Continuous cooperation with project group (direct and remote).
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge from different area of accountancy,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance to development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
- university degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- SSC/BPO previous working experience (min. 3-5 years), preferably in area of process and project management,
- experience in coordinating migration projects - at least one year,
- fluent knowledge of English (additional European language is an advantage),
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel (Power point, Excel, Visio),
- highly developed interpersonal skills, especially in the fields of presentation and interpersonal communication,
- good organizational and multitasking skills, ability to work under time pressure,
- problem solving oriented attitude,
- attention to details and quality
- ability to cooperate both with internal and external clients,
- readiness for frequent business trips (around 40% of the time)- after the end of the pandemic,
- team player attitude.