Office Administration LeaderPoland/West Pomeranian
At METRO we say 'We make it count' because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have more than 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 11 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the 'We make it count' spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
- Managing office space and maintain office supply inventory,
- Facility coordination in cooperation with the landlord,
- Dealing with external suppliers/ service providers,
- Planning and supervising the administration budget,
- Organizing visits and hosting company guests,
- Organizing business trips,
- Co-organizing company events,
- Coordination of the HSE activities,
- Managing a two-person team (Administration Specialist and Health and Safety Specialist),
- Car fleet service.
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization,
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e., Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position connected to the office administration,
- Multi-task oriented with excellent organizational skills,
- The ability to set priorities, troubleshooting skills and high motivation to work,
- Negotiation skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office,
- Fluency in communicating in English (both in speech and writing).