At METRO we say 'We make it count' because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 10 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the 'We make it count' spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
What the Process Automation Team is?
Work hard, play hard! Process Automation Team is working on automation potential identification and solution delivery, using techniques ranging from RPA with Softomotive and UiPath, through web-based applications in .Net Core, to SQL databases and VBA. They are creatively applying best practices from Agile methodology in SSC environment and looking forward to keep expanding into new technologies, as working in Process Automation means being part of a very dynamic and evolving reality, with many brilliant new opportunities in the future.
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- Automate business processes following requirements defined and documented by Automation Business Analyst,
- Develop the code for high-priority and medium to high complexity RPA solutions according to the functional specifications, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards under minimal guidance,
- Design and develop automated solutions using UiPath,
- Analyze requirements and propose technical solutions,
- Review existing automated solutions,
- Support the team in project planning activities, estimating, in evaluating risks, and prioritizing based on requirements,
- Maintain and improve existing RPA solutions,
- Assist in assessing, defining, and enforcing automation technology and architecture standards,
- Define infrastructure needs for automation,
- Build technical documentation of created solutions.
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- 90% of remote work (2 days per month in the office)
- Advanced knowledge of process automation software (UiPath preferred)
- 1 year + of experience with an RPA software (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.),
- Experience with SAP GUI scripting,
- Git: clone, pull, add, commit, push,
- SQL knowledge will be an advantage (MSSQL, PostgreSQL),
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) - min. B2
- Knowledge of programming language e.g. C#, VBA will be an advantage.
- Experience with process digitization solutions (workflow, process orchestration) will be an advantage.