At METRO we say 'We make it count' because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have more than 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 11 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the 'We make it count' spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
- managing and supporting SharePoint solutions in SharePoint Online
- maintaining SharePoint platform and applications environment
- designing, developing, documenting and testing SharePoint solutions in alignment with business needs
- providing the 1st and 2nd level support
- participating in IT projects
- identifying automation opportunities based on SharePoint and assessing automation feasibility
- designing, implementing, customizing and managing custom SharePoint forms and automated workflows using Power Apps and Power Automate
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization,
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- Extended remote work possibilities (even up to 90% of the time),
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
We are looking for a person who has a strong knowledge of the SharePoint Online and related Office 365 applications (OneDrive, Teams). Preferable candidate should have experience with developing solutions in SharePoint including Power Automate and Power Apps. Our corporate language is English, and it is therefore important that you can communicate in English preferably fluently.