Asset Accounting Senior Process ExpertPolska/zachodniopomorskie
At METRO we say 'We make it count' because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have more than 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 11 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the 'We make it count' spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participation in LUCA Digital Finance subproject Finance, module General Ledger and Asset Accounting.
- First contact point for all process related issues and questions for LUCA Digital Finance implementation partner as well as all METRO colleagues.
- Be integral part of a LUCA Digital Finance roll-out team during country deployment phase.
- Responsible for creation and documentation of TO-BE processes using newest technology (SAP SolMan).
- Coordination of cross-functional and cross-project activities.
- Cooperation with LUCA Digital Finance PMO e.g. creation of status reports or cross-check of project documents.
- Responsible to meet the needs of quality audits/governance aspects.
- Independent, expert position with real power to co-design future processes/system solutions,
- being a part of the team of leaders and experts creating the future accounting template for METRO GROUP,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- practical experience in SAP 4/Hana implementation
Skill set & experience profile:
- Graduation in economics or equivalent education
- 3+ years of SAP experience in Asset Accounting
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills
- High level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement
- High analytical skills
- Openness to learn and grow
- Willingness to travel (3 days per week for full time employees) to be updated according to the current requirements of LUCA team
- Advanced English skills (verbal and writing)