Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center (formerly METRO SERVICES), is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments.
By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset. We are our clients' partner and proactive advisor.
As an employer, we provide an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere.
Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas
Join us and work with the best!
The Leader will be responsible for
- direct leading of the assigned GA team in terms of work planning and organization, motivation, monitoring,
- act as subject matter expert for own area of responsibility, provides guidance and coaching to the team members,
- drive process improvements and support team members in the implementation of initiatives for improving relevant processes,
- establish and maintain good relationship with customer,
- understand and actively work with service level agreements and key performance indicators related to business processes.
- position with a real possibility of influence on dedicated area,
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting,
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
The ideal candidate:
- university degree (preferably in finance, accounting or economy),
- 4 years of relevant experience,
- experience in managing a team,
- experience in organizing/managing finance and accounting processes,
- very good knowledge of English,
- knowledge of SAP system (module FI/CO) will be an asset,
- experience of working in an international environment (preferably SSC/BPO),
- strong MS Office skills (esp. Excel).