METRO is one of the largest wholesale companies worldwide. METRO combines sales brands such as MAKRO, which play a leading role in specific market segments.
Start your future with us, share your knowledge and experience, and take the chance to learn from the best!
Are you interested in one of our job opportunities? Find out how the recruitment process is run at METRO Global Solution Center. If you get through it successfully, we’ll invite you to join our team.
If you see an interesting offer on our website, send us your CV using special form localized in the offer.
- CV Selection
Our HR team analyses sent in CVs and then chooses candidates having the skills necessary for a given position. If we choose your application, you can expect a telephone call inviting you to an interview!
A personal interview is the best way for us to get to know you. We’ll be glad to talk about your qualifications, experience and professional expectations. If you have any doubts or you’d like to know more – you also have the chance to ask us a few questions.
Depending on the position, in the next stage you may have to fill in additional tests related to your knowledge or personal skills, or do a short task. That is usually the last stage of candidate verification.
Once you have finished all the recruiting stages, we will make a decision as soon as possible. You will definitely receive a reply from us. If the decision is positive – welcome aboard!
No suitable job offer for you?
Leave your CV in our candidate database. New jobs are constantly appearing at METRO Global Solution Center. We may soon have an offer for you.
Contact us by e-mail or phone. We would be happy to talk with you! Meet our recruitment team:
What you can count on
- Stable employment in a multinational corporation.
- A professional, friendly team; working in an atmosphere of respect, cooperation, commitment and sharing of knowledge.
- An attractive and competitive salary, and also an extensive system of bonuses.
- Private medical care for you, with the possibility of including members of your family.
- Relocation package and support at the start – we'll help you find an apartment and discover our city!
- The possibility of joining group insurance on favourable conditions.
- 'Refer a friend' program for staff – benefit from recommending your friend to work with us!
- A wide range of training; guaranteeing raising of qualifications and development of skills, at both Junior and Specialist positions.
- Independent and challenging work, giving a lot of satisfaction and encouraging development.
- Real opportunities for development of your abilities, through setting challenging goals; opportunities for horizontal and vertical promotion, as well as increased knowledge in various fields.
- A chance to be a part of migrational trends all over Europe.
- Work with an international client, offering opportunities for the learning and daily use of foreign languages.
- Subsidized language courses for staff, enabling them to raise their qualifications.
- Subsidised courses that you can choose from the market.
- Free access to Udemy platform (e-learning).
- Discounts on studies at the Higher School of Banking in Szczecin.
- Talent Development - training program for future leaders.
Outside of work
- A MAKRO card, giving staff the opportunity to shop in the sector's leading stores - Cash & Carry.
- A subsidized sports card, so that you can actively spend your time after work.
- Events and integration meetings, because we like to spend time together also outside of work.
- Active participation in charity and community activities - we give something from ourselves and involve you in it too!
We’re counting on you
Are you a specialist... or a graduate? Accountant, or a human studies expert?
What counts for us is whether you want to develop your career in finance, use foreign languages and work in a dynamic international environment. We are looking for people open to cooperation, for whom accounting is more than just tables and a calculator.
Knowledge of languages
English language is a must - all procedures are written in this language. If you know a second European language, it's a huge asset for us! We always welcome polyglots (and we add bonus to payment every month for knowing more than one language!)
Work in every department of METRO Global Solution Center means cooperating with people. That is why we value the ability to work in a team, to share knowledge and support others in everyday activities.
Procedures, systems, calculations... analytical thinking skills are required here. If you're able to find yourself in a bunch of information and draw logical conclusions, you might just be whom we are looking for.
Willingness to develop
At METRO Global Solution Center we appreciate a drive towards knowledge and skills improvement. If you don't like to stay in one place and you always "need more" - we will support you through trainings and development opportunities.
On a daily basis we work with internal customers, who are no less demanding than external ones! That is why we are counting on your relation building skills and an ability to fulfill the expectations of customers.
Taking care of high working standards
The quality of work is in the first place for us. That is why we pay so much attention to meticulousness and a constant drive for perfection.
Flexibility and openness to change
We operate in a dynamic environment, which is why change is a constant element of our work. That is why we are looking for people who see change as an opportunity for development.
Engagement in performed tasks
Motivation is the key to success, not only in our business! Actual engagement in the work performed and initiative in making improvements are very important to us.